Splash Worship May 3
WORSHIP PLAN: TALENTS
1. Keep practicing 1 Peter 4:10-11 with your story sticks for the next few weeks until you have it memorized!!
2. Let’s play Heads or Tails! Today we are going to hear two stories – both are about coins! God encourages us to consider, “what are your treasures and what are you doing with them?”
3. Watch this video or read Matthew 25:14-30 and consider today – what are you doing with the gifts God has given to you?
4. Let’s pray together today with one of our SPLASH kids!
5. Sing and praise God today! Thank you God for the gifts you give to us. Help us know how to share these gifts to love others.
6. Have you subscribed to the FLIPPERS Magazine? If not, it’s not too late to receive issue 2!
7. SPLASH invites all children and all ages to share the treasures God has given! If your child has a joke, a talent, a prayer, a game or a puzzle he or she would like to share with others for God’s glory, send it our way so we can include it in our worship and Flippers plans!
Let's work together.
200 E 38th St
Marion, IN 46953