Passport to Jerusalem
WHAT IS IT?
Passport to Jerusalem is an intergenerational experience open to all! CWC invites you to join us for this meaningful retelling of the Easter story, highlighting the last week of Jesus’ life on Earth. In your 1-hour tour, you will experience the sights, smells, sounds, tastes and textures of scenes from scripture like the Triumphal entry, Barabbas’ cell, Golgotha, the Garden Tomb, and more!
SIGN UP TODAY
Sign up with your family or small groups and experience the story together this Easter! Tours run every 15 minutes on April 2 between 2-6pm or April 3 between 9am-1pm. We are limiting tour sizes and grouping family and friends together upon request. Please bring your mask! While walk-ins are welcome, pre-registration ensures that your group can travel together with zero wait time!
On a tour, you will find:
- Gluten-free, nut-free (from a nut-free facility), and dairy-free foods. Ingredient list available of all the food used throughout the experience (ask for this in advance or pick up a list at check in)
- Spanish and ASL interpreters available upon request for designated tours
- Elevator accessibility during the journey
- Calming room if a quiet space is needed
- Noise canceling headphones
- Info station at the start of the experience where you can ask questions about what to expect before starting the journey
- Covid precautions in place